Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Princess Cupcakes Trial Run

Today I did a trial run for the cupcakes I am going to try to make for Maddie's 2nd birthday party. I learned a lot with this trial run. I am very glad I made them. It is a very time-consuming process. Luckily, I will have help. My sister has agreed to help me assemble on the morning of the party. The finished product was a little messy, but my work got cleaner as I went. I am hoping that in two weeks the cupcakes will look much better.


Starting to build the base of the princesses.

The bodies.

I finished product. (Well, mostly. I forgot to pipe the collar for the dresses. Oops!)



2 comments:

Janet McGee said...

Too cute!!! For a first try they came out great!

DuWayne said...

Really nice looking!