Tonight we started breakfast breads. We were originally supposed to do breakfast breads in the middle of puff pastry, but they got delayed when it was decided that we would not take a break from puff pastry and would continue on and finish before we moved on to something else. I'm not sure if this counts as a new unit of school or not because I am pretty sure we will not have a final when we finish this section. I'm sure chef will clarify this for us later.
Speaking of finals.... I got my written and practical exams back from Wednesday and I scored a 94% on both! Yay me!!
So here are pictures of what we made tonight:
Sally Lunn Rolls
Challah Bread
Spiked Pecan Sticky Buns
Orange Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Everything is delicious!! I have 11 rolls, 4 sticky buns, 2 loafs of Challah bread and one loaf of swirl bread. We will be eating for a while... I wasn't sure if I would be able to carry it all to my car, but I managed. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment