Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shred Days 2 and 3

Oh. My. Goodness.

I have just completed day 3 of my 30 Day Shred Challenge. I am so sore! It really is a good kind of sore though. It is a sore that comes with knowing I am doing something good for my health. A kind of sore that let's me know this will all be worth it.

I have tried to workout before. I have tried to diet before. I have failed so many times. I have not gained a substantial amount of weight in the past few years, but I have gained enough to notice a change in my energy, mood and appearance. My goal, when all of this is said and done (even though I never intend to be done- I plan to continue working out) is to lose 23 pounds. Losing 23 pounds still keeps me well in the healthy body weight range for a person of my height. I have always been somewhat petite. Who knows? Maybe I will be able to fit in my wedding dress again...




I am so thankful for this group of ladies who are doing this challenge with me and keeping me accountable. Before, I would have given up thinking, "who cares?" Now I know I have three ladies who care. It keeps me going. The awesome thing?? I am starting to care myself. :-)

3 days down, 27 to go!

PS: I've already lost 1 pound! Yay me! :-)

No comments: