Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Puff Pastry Final

Last night was my puff pastry final exam. It was the most challenging final yet, BUT I got the best grade yet! 94% on the written exam and straight 9's on taste, texture and presentation on the practical. I do not know my complete practical grade (he grades us on different criteria while we work), but I think it is possible that I could have scored an "A". Not that grades matter per say, but that makes me happy. :-)

Here is what I made:
napoleon

dartios aux pommes

palmiers and vol-au-vents


I also had to complete a 6-turn classic puff pastry dough.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats on doing so well on your final! Yippee! I knew you could do it! :)

Kim Robbie

DuWayne said...

Best grade on the most challenging final. Congratulations!!! You are a natural. The pictures look amazing.